Social Media + Marketing Manager
The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative
Grow with our non-profit organization by providing much needed support to our organization. Help us lay the foundation of this new organization and work to provide positive technical, social + environmental change.
We need volunteers who are passionate about our cause, mission, goals, projects, and programs and have proven interests in these fields and spheres that we represent.
SOCIAL MEDIA + MARKETING MANAGER
Oversee the ongoing Social Media and Marketing campaigns for SJEI. Collaborate with the Social Media + Marketing Director to execute strategies.
Provide leadership and direction to volunteer graphic designers, social media content creators, you tube content creators, blogger to develop and implement brand strategy of SJEI.
KEY RESPONSIBILITI ES
- Lead the management of web maintenance, digital marketing and communications , brand consistency and user experience for company properties.
- Support the development and tracking of key performance indicators and metrics that insightfully analyze the ongoing marketing efforts .
- Create, write and publish content or campaigns across marketing channels while brand standards are met.
- Support campaigns to articulate the value of our mission work.
- Seek feedback and ensure collaboration and engagement with department volunteers.
- Develop, implement, and revise departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Organize and participate in volunteer/staff recognition programs and special events.
- Other functions as assigned.
- 1-year commitment
- 5-10 hours per week
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
Have job-related management experience
Experience managing marketing and communication operations; related non-profit experience a plus
Experience utilizing creative strategies to engage internal and external stakeholders
Commitment to Ethical Standards - serve as faithful agents o f the organization . Avoid deceptive acts. Conduct themselves honorably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully.
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Attention to detail - achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
Communication - demonstrates the ability to convey throughs, ideas and concepts clearly in writing and orally
Collaborative - cooperates and works willingly with others to create solutions that benefit all involved
Planning - establishes plans that break complex projects into their component parts, each with its own timeline ; organizes work into processes
LEADERSHIP SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
Coaching - Support and facilitate the professional development of others; provides productive feedback and works to improve the performance of others.
About The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative
2 North Central Avenue, Suite 1800, Phoenix, AZ 85004, US
Our organization seeks to research, develop, and implement engineering practices, designs, products, and methods that promote social and environmental justice and overall sustainability. Further, we strive to educate, advocate, plan and engineer the future development of our cities, towns, neighborhoods, farms - our planet.
The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative is a conscious engineering, social justice, and environmental justice organization that seeks to implement sustainable engineering practices, designs, and developments that adhere to social and environmental justice.