Building Screener (Bloomington)
Presbyterian Homes and Services
PurposeVolunteers will assist in monitoring the entry of our building and the screening of employees, visitors, and volunteers required by state and federal guidelines.
Volunteer duties may include, but are not limited to:-
- Utilizing thermometer to capture temperature of individuals entering the building, recording as needed.
- Monitoring individuals entering the building to ensure proper hand washing protocol is being executed.
- Administering proper document for health assessments and entering or filing it accordingly.
- If any health screening questions are answered with "Yes", volunteer must refer individual to supervisor.
- Monitoring proper use of PPE upon building entry.
- Accepting deliveries.
Volunteer must be 18 years of age. Volunteer must have good customer service and verbal communication skills. Availability
This opportunity is available seven days a week from 8 am to 5 pm.
About Presbyterian Homes and Services
2845 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, US
To honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults.
Presbyterian Homes & Services has enjoyed the trust of families for generations. In part, because we have offered freedom from the ordinary, by reshaping the landscape of senior housing and services. But that’s not the only reason. An unwavering commitment to your total well-being keeps our focus where it belongs-on giving you the freedom to live well.
Today, over 6,400 employees serve over 27,000 older adults through 46 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, and through Optage(r) the home and community services division of PHS.
Christian Ministry - Reflect the love of God
Ready & Engaged People - Create ownership & utilize strengths
Operational Integrity - Do what we said we would do
Service Excellence - Create an exceptional customer experience
Stewardship - Optimize resources and expand ministry