5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Beyond the Booth, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Purpose: The Program Coordinator works for Beyond the Booth supporting our Foundation’s mission by developing communication tools, resources, helping to plan and execute events and educational programs.
- Researching(Grant), writing, organizing, and arranging facilities and events.
- Promoting events to members and to the community.
- Working with organizational databases. (G-Suite)
- Mailing event information to members. (MailChimp)
10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday *will need to be available via video conferencing during shift
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Beyond the Booth, Inc.
1367 East Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32308, US
Beyond the Booth partners with others ready to soar. We support recording artists, producers and engineers of all genres. by focusing on the creative, analytical, spiritual and mental process that lies ahead for music professionals. We help them better serve their respective communities. We deal with concerns on the heart, mind, and soul by vision adjusting and providing tools and resources through relationships built. Our 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization custom programs and events with these individuals are on a volunteer basis. We promote industry relationship building with music professionals by providing educational workshops, training, tutorials, life, social, and support groups. We focus on community relationship building as we serve alongside local recording studios, artists, engineers, and producers and provide educational opportunities through mentorship, internship, volunteer programs, resource, referral, community social and awareness programs.
Beyond the Booth, Inc. has many significant achievements, including
- Quarterly "In the Mix" industry educational, entertainment workshops and events with local and out of state recording studio partnering and attending with social coverage and followings
Ongoing program with artists, producers, and engineers looking to explore new ideas on how to eat and fuel their body, heart, mind, and soul for success in a high-pressure stress industry.
A referral and relationship building program with providers and our organization working together with studios, artists, engineers, and producers who need assistance.
The program also extends to working with health/wellness officials on workshops, and educational programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Event Planning / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10 am-3 pm *will need to be available via video conferencing during these days and times.
- Love for music, people and passion for serving and inspiring