Metis Skills and Careers
Metis Skills and Careers is an accredited on-site and digital IT training provider, created with the purpose of bridging the knowledge gap between education and employment. Our aim is to help people make a start in their IT career and help them land their first IT role.
We are looking for a video producers who are able to help create high quality and professional videos for our website and social media platforms. You will work closely with our founder and digital marketing lead in planning before you go ahead in storyboarding and creating the videos.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Knowledge of the IT job market is a huge advantage
This is a 12 week role (with option of extension) and hours are flexible.How to apply
Please note applications must be received by email, please include:
- Your CV
- Examples of video explainers you have created
Interview scheduled to take place on: Will contact you within 7 days of application and schedule interview if successful
Metis Skills and Careers is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
About Metis Skills and Careers
610 Echo Central Two, Cross Green Lane, Leeds, - None - LS9 8NR, GB
Metis Skills and Careers provide training to IT graduates, young candidates and those looking for a career change, so they’re fully prepared for their first graduate/junior software testing and IT support roles.
My name is Mayur and I am the founder of Metis Skills and Careers. We're an IT training provider and our aim is to various people land their first IT role.
I knew how difficult it was for myself to land my first IT role many years ago, I don't want people to struggle like I did. With COVID having an impact on current and potentially future generations, it means our service is even more crucial to help young people and those looking for a career change make their initial stride into the IT job market.
My company has only just started and I am fortunate to have some volunteers who believe in this cause to help get this business running.
We hold talks at various universities and digital festivals and I have provided a video testimonial to showcase the benefits of our service: