Fundraising & Donor Relations Coordinator
The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative
Grow with our non-profit organization by providing much needed support to our organization. Help us lay the foundation of this new organization and work to provide positive technical, social + environmental change.
We need volunteers who are passionate about our cause, mission, goals, projects, and programs and have proven interests in these fields and spheres that we represent.
FUNDRAISING & DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Provide fundraising and development support to enhance and grow revenue and support current and prospective donors.
- Assists with the development of fundraising goals and soliciting gifts
- Works to identify, cultivate, and expand donor relationships
- Engages local, state, federal, and international non-profit and profit-making businesses for in-kind and/or monetary donations
- Supports the planning, execution and delivery of fundraising events and activities
- Designs and distributes materials related to fundraising and development in partnership with marketing team
- Supports the development of donor appreciation program
- Supports long-term strategic plan for fundraising and development
QUALIFICATIONS (these should be tangible and easy to identify on a resume)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in non-profit management, marketing, public management, or similar field
Work or volunteer experience: 2+ years work or volunteer experience related to fundraising, development, and/or special events.
Relationship-building - identifies, initiates, and maintains relationships with local, state, federal, and international donors
Communication - demonstrates the ability to convey thoughts, ideas and concepts clearly in writing and orally.
Collaborative - cooperates and works willingly with others to create solutions that benefit all involved
Independence/Initiative - evaluates, selects, and acts on various methods and strategies to meet goals and objectives, even if objectives aren’t clearly defined
About The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative
2 North Central Avenue, Suite 1800, Phoenix, AZ 85004, US
Our organization seeks to research, develop, and implement engineering practices, designs, products, and methods that promote social and environmental justice and overall sustainability. Further, we strive to educate, advocate, plan and engineer the future development of our cities, towns, neighborhoods, farms - our planet.
The Social Justice + Engineering Initiative is a conscious engineering, social justice, and environmental justice organization that seeks to implement sustainable engineering practices, designs, and developments that adhere to social and environmental justice.