Get out the Vote Canvasser
Mi Familia Vota
Mi Familia Vota/Mi Familia Vota Education Fund is a leading national civic engagement organization dedicated to empowerment and civic participation in the Latino community. MFV/MFV EF develops, coordinates, and implements sophisticated non-partisan field programs and strategies including citizenship promotion and assistance, voter registration, and voter education and mobilization.
We are seeking outgoing and motivated people to join our voter registration, education, and mobilization project for the 2020 elections. We are looking for those who want to make a difference in the community and want to learn more about getting involved in the political process. Voter Engagement Canvassers will be responsible for going to targeted doors with the goal of encouraging Latinos to register to vote, participate in the 2020 elections, and increase engagement in the Latino community. T
- Canvass Latino communities in the county.
- Engage community members and voters around voter registration, voter education, Vote by Mail, and Get Out To Vote.
- Identify likely voters for the November 2020 elections.
- Increase Latino voter turnout through Get-Out-The-Vote tactics.
- Follow the required reporting procedures.
- Free food, swag, and prizes.
- Access to our legal services and community resources
- Ability to network within our organization and our sister organizations for future employment and development opportunities
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mi Familia Vota
1710 E Indian School Rd #100, Phoenix, AZ 85016, US
Mi Familia Vota Education Fund is a national organization working to unite and build power in Latino, immigrant and allied communities, and to ensure social and economic justice through increased civic engagement. We do this by:
- Expanding the electorate through direct, sustainable citizenship, voter registration, census education, GOTV and issue organizing in key states;
- Forming and supporting key alliances at national, state and local levels to increase civic engagement; providing technical assistance and support to other organizations;
- Increasing public support for full civic participation for New Americans.
We envision a future in which the electorate is energized and empowered, and reflective of the growing diversity in the United States. We work with community based, educational, religious, labor, and other organizations that seek to build civically cognizant and active neighborhoods. As a Ya es Hora national partner, Mi Familia Vota is dynamically involved in increasing citizenship, census and Get Out the Vote efforts through the Â¡Cuidadania!, Â¡Hagase Contar!, and Â¡Ve Y Vota! campaigns. Currently, Mi Familia Vota has offices in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Texas.