FINA: Business Transformation Analyst
Copy this link to your browser to apply to this position:
The business transformation analyst supports the business transformation lead and is responsible for supporting JerseySTEM's pursuit of operational efficiencies.
Essential Functions of the Volunteer Position
- Build a detailed understanding of JerseySTEM's operations
- Evaluate current-state operations in the context of industry best-practices, and identify potential areas of improvement
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews to identify business requirements
- Translate requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of new technologies
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Assist with researching, testing, and implementing new technologies that may simplify and streamline current state business processes
Copy this link to your browser to apply to this position: https://volunteers-jerseystem.icims.com
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Baseline understanding (or desire to learn) functions of financial administration
- Track record of academic success
- Be highly motivated, with clear evidence of drive and significant achievements
- Can understand JerseyStem's needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced or highly proficient with Google productivity apps (Sheets, Gmail, Slides, Forms)
36 Chatham Road, Summit, NJ 07901, US
JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to pre-teen and teenage girls and underserved children in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.