Virtual Orientation Video for Students
HANA Center is looking for 1 dedicated volunteer with videography and video editing skills to create a virtual orientation video for students interested in the Education & Workforce programs to facilitate a better understanding of how virtual classes are being conducted, who's eligible, and what expectations they can have of us, and vice versa. The video will also be used as a tool for recruitment.
- Work with and lead HANA Education & Workforce Empowerment Staff and interns to record programmatic information through online video platforms such as zoom; leading the script writing process and translation with the support of the team;
- Work with program leads to find students to be involved in the presentation, and support students to record their testimonials over video platforms or voice recordings;
- Compile all programmatic information, including student testimonials and use all HANA branding guidelines to finalize the student orientation video.
- Demonstrated commitment to social, racial, economic justice
- Experience with marketing and video editing required
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent English; Bilingual Spanish/English, Korean/English preferred.
About Hana Center
4300 N California, Chicago, IL 60618, US
We are looking for ESL tutor volunteers. Tutoring usually lasts about 1 hour and during this hour you will help the student with their reading, writing, and grammar skills. We will pair you with a student at the time that is most convenient for the both of you. Therefore, we are very flexible with hours. We would love to have you a part of our team and hope that you will fill out our tutor application soon. Thank you! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1t72EuuxE6ayeoQXPhzgh_32T8HjZBopxJ8-TDVAK2Xw/edit?ts=5b982fcb "Our mission is to empower Korean American and immigrant communities and advance human rights through social services, community organizing, culture, and education. Hana Center resulted from the merger of two Korean American community organizations and represents the diverse interests of all people engaged - including women, youth, immigrants, people of color, low-income families, older adults, LGBTQ+, and adoptees".
Hana Center offers various language classes, including English, Spanish, and Korean. We also offer citizenship classes.