Abilities of Northwest Jersey Inc.
The Abilities Graphic Design volunteer will assist with creating printed and digital ready creatives. The Graphic Design volunteer will also assist with reviewing and updating current marketing materials across the organization.
- Learn and follow Abilities brand guidelines to ensure all content uses a consistent tone and voice
- Work together with the Mission Engagement Manager to identify content focus based on the marketing plan and current needs
- Design duties include: print ready (i.e.- ads, brochures, business cards, newsletters) and digital media (i.e.- website, social media, online ads)
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong conceptual design skills and the ability to execute designs efficiently
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus as needed to meet changing priorities
About Abilities of Northwest Jersey Inc.
PO BOX 251, 264 Route 31 North, WASHINGTON, NJ 07882, US
Abilities is dedicated to improving the employability and quality of life for people with different abilities by providing training and individualized services.
Abilities of Northwest Jersey Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 agency dedicated to improving the employability and quality of life for people with different abilities by providing training and individualized services. Abilities currently provides services and supports to more than 400 individuals in the northwest region of New Jersey.