Graphic Designer and Marketer
Metis Skills and Careers
Metis Skills and Careers is an accredited on-site and digital IT training provider, created with the purpose of bridging the knowledge gap between education and employment.
This role splits into 2 parts:
Part 1: We are looking for a graphics designer who can provide aesthetic images associated with powerful and SEO friendly content. This is to help aid our social media platforms and website which is currently being revamped.
Part 2: Create posts for each of our social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. So not only will you be creating the graphics, you will also be expected to supply the caption to support your graphic.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication ability
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Good knowledge of the IT job market
Require a graphics design related degree or marketing related degree. Minimum grade requirement - 2:1
How to apply
Please note applications must be received by email, please include:
- Your CV
- A cover letter, outlining your specific suitability for the post (no more than two sides)
- Examples of graphic designs you've created
Interview scheduled to take place on: Will contact you within 7 days of application and schedule interview if successful
Metis Skills and Careers is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.
About Metis Skills and Careers
610 Echo Central Two, Cross Green Lane, Leeds, - None - LS9 8NR, GB
Metis Skills and Careers provide training to IT graduates, young candidates and those looking for a career change, so they’re fully prepared for their first graduate/junior software testing and IT support roles.
My name is Mayur and I am the founder of Metis Skills and Careers. We're an IT training provider and our aim is to various people land their first IT role.
I knew how difficult it was for myself to land my first IT role many years ago, I don't want people to struggle like I did. With COVID having an impact on current and potentially future generations, it means our service is even more crucial to help young people and those looking for a career change make their initial stride into the IT job market.
My company has only just started and I am fortunate to have some volunteers who believe in this cause to help get this business running.
We hold talks at various universities and digital festivals and I have provided a video testimonial to showcase the benefits of our service: