Volunteer Project Manager - two month commitment
Maya's Hope is looking for someone to help with managing the interviewing committee workflow. We are looking for someone based in the United States who speaks fluent English and can commit to two months.
If you are detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills and a passion about helping others, this opportunity is for you!
- provide project management support to the interviewing committee;
- prepare agenda, notes, graphic materials for interview chats;
- manage all communications in a timely and efficient manner;
- manage multiple projects simultaneously.
A perfect candidate needs to:
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have good organizational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks;
- possess the ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity.
If you want to help Maya's Hope and embrace the opportunity to make a difference - just submit your application! Please send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Maya's Hope
31 West 34th Street, Suite 7065, New York, NY 10001, US
Maya’s Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit with a mission to help children living in extreme poverty. We send financial aid to provide for basic needs such as proper nutrition, medical care and school essentials. We also strive to give hope and love to each child, to nurture a strong foundation for their future.
Maya’s Hope works to improve the quality of life of orphaned, impoverished, and special-needs children on a global scale. Whether providing funding for loving caregivers, vitamin-rich formula, or access to quality medical care, Maya’s Hope improves lives, one child at a time!
Maya’s Hope is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to helping cutie pies around the world.