Volunteer Grant Writer
CALVARY CHAPEL LAS VEGAS
- Identifying grant funding opportunities
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Meets proposal deadline based on target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Seek out new grants for specific projects
- Manage the grants calendar to ensure grants are being prepared well in advance of their deadlines and submitted on time
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- Written communication
- Technical documentation
- Problem solving
- Coordination and Strategic planning
- Market knowledge
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CALVARY CHAPEL LAS VEGAS
7175 W OQUENDO RD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89113, US
The mission of LV Reach, a ministry of Calvary Chapel Las Vegas, is to provide nutritional, legal, educational and medical assistance to a high need community.
LV Reach is a community center located in a high need area in Las Vegas. We have secured a former restaurant that is currently being renovated to better meet the needs of the center. The services provided are educational tutoring and job training, legal services, food distribution and hot meals and primary medical care.