Volunteer Team member
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES ON DRUGS(ICHAD)
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and Directors
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Reps, Managers and Senior Management(Board of Directors)
- Assess the NGO’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Educate Board of Directors in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and target market changes
There is no obligation on you to assist us, nor any obligation to provide you with volunteering opportunities. You have offered to give INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES ON DRUGS an approximate time commitment in the first instance of 20 hours per week on although these may be subject to change to suit your other commitments.
About INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES ON DRUGS(ICHAD)
Lekki Ajah, Lagos, West 23401, NG
By the end of 2025 we hope to have helped 2505 drug addicts across Africa back to their normal life by giving them a platform and empowering them while restoring them back to the society.
ICHAD is a new way of thinking for drug addicts in choosing a Healthy lifestyle. The initiative creates a safe environment which helps young people to be apart of a something with purpose, improves their self-esteem,build skills for success and empowers a healthy lifestyle. We strive to empower youths to find their strength a;giving them the power to say no to drugs and alcohol use.