DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Motion Graphics Designer
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
As a WonderSeed Foundation Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with our talented and friendly creative team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and a willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from start to finish.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets, and the web (desired)
- Enhance YouTube videos using animated graphs, lower thirds, etc.
- Use After Effects to create infographics and graphics for YouTube videos regularly
- Create Motion Graphics templates for graphics libraries of Premiere (desired)
- Work with illustrators, designers, and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards (desired)
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, illustration, and icon design
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design, and popular music to deliver cutting edge work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort working with others
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics
- A positive, can-do attitude
To apply, email email@example.com.
*posting credit: Enhance CV
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2021
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 18