Video Editor for Social Media
The WonderSeed Foundation
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at The WonderSeed Foundation, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and possibly producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become one of the best ways of communicating messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our organization's success.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Editing podcast videos and sorting through footage
- Audio trimming
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to team leader
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and a track record of meeting deadlines
- BA/BS or similar degree (Desired)
- 1-2 years of experience as a video editor or a similar role
- Some experience using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or equivalent
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Commitment of at least 5-7 hours weekly
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Must be 18 or older, and eligible to work in the US
- Serious applicants only.
To apply, email resume, portfolio, and reel to: email@example.com .
*posting credit: TalentLyft
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform