We are looking for two motivated individuals who are looking to volunteer for our entrepreneurship programs.
Duties will include:
- Communicating with Vendors
- Organizing event location
- Social Media posting (LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter)
- Graphic design (experience with Canva is a plus)
- Coordinating student volunteers
- Gathering/picking up items for events
- Setup of events/ breakdown of events
- Attending calls with internal program planning team
Some video's of annual events we have hosted:
Please send your Linkedin profile and resume to email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PS27 EMPOWERMENT
7835 BAYBERRY RD, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32256, US
Our purpose is to empower early stage entrepreneurs with the skills and understanding to be impactful leaders and role models in business, community, and life.
PS27 Empowerment is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides educational resources to early stage companies and startups to help them achieve sustainable growth. We deliver training and education through classroom lessons, company site visits, comprehensive mentoring and distance learning. Please visit our website for more information: www.ps27empowerment.org