Financial Banking - Mentor
We offer an exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environment serving our community of Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners. As Financial Manager, you will be responsible for working with small businesses in the community with guidance on topics such as accounting, strategic finance, treasury, taxation, and risk management. Your efforts will be focused on the growth and sustainability vision for both our clients and our SCORE chapter, infrastructure, controls and operational analysis needed to manage exceptional growth.
About SCORE Inland Empire
3985 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92501, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
3985 University Ave.Riverside, CA 92501
November 17, 2021
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Auditing
- Cost Analysis
- SCORE volunteers avoid any conflict of interest between a volunteer’s personal or business interests and the interests of SCORE clients. This includes not recommending the purchase of goods or services in which direct or indirect interest.