HealthTran Volunteer Driver
Missouri Rural Health Association
Become a community hero - Help your neighbors and community members get to medical and wellness appointments by becoming a Missouri Rural Health Association-HealthTran Volunteer.
We are looking for individuals in Warsaw and surrounding areas with a desire to help others, and who love to work with people. Too often rural residents are unable to get to important medical and wellness appointments due to disability, illness, or lack of reliable transportation. MRHA-HealthTran Volunteer Drivers help to improve quality of life for rural individuals by getting them where they need to go.
As this is a volunteer position, there is no hourly compensation or salary, but volunteers do receive generous mileage reimbursement.
As a Volunteer Driver you:
- Receive mileage reimbursement at $0.80 per mile
- Pick your own schedule - select the rides that meet your availability
- Set your own limits - drive local or long distance
- Receive CIMA Volunteer Insurance coverage
- Make a difference in the lives of many and make friends along the way!
- 3+ years with a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid vehicle registration and auto insurance
About Missouri Rural Health Association
2412 Hyde Park Rd, Ste B, Jefferson City, MO 65109, US
Mission: MRHA’s mission is to safeguard and improve the health of rural Missourians. MRHA accomplishes its mission by engaging in partnerships and providing leadership on rural issues through advocacy, communication, and education.
MRHA provides a number of programs to accomplish it's mission. HealthTran is one program within MRHA that is designed to address rural transportation limitations and barriers. Our Volunteer Drivers are one way we address these transportation barriers.