JuBoolee Halloween Event at Morningside Recreation Center
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
We are looking for 30 volunteers to assist at the annual JuBOOlee Halloween event at Morningside Recreation Center on Friday, October 30 th from 5:30-8:30pm.
Volunteer assistance will be needed to help run simple carnival games, distribute candy, crafts, and be in the Halloween trail.
We will be following best practices for this event and making sure that all volunteers and staff are safe and staying sanitized. Masks will be required, physical distancing will be followed, and sanitizing stations will be located at several locations throughout the event.
If interested please contact the volunteer manager at Alyssa.Gaudreault@myclearwater.com.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.