Military Presentation Specialist - Fort Sill
American Red Cross Serving Kansas and Oklahoma
Inform and educate Red Cross partners, military members and their families by conducting briefings at a variety of military and community venues.
* Support the Red Cross mission
* Deliver information about Red Cross programs and services
* Answer questions in public forums (deployment briefings; Family Readiness meetings; Welcome briefings) and in "face-to-face" format such as community and deployment fairs, with audience size varying from small to very large numbers.
* Provide appropriate referrals
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
Flexible; Hours vary weekly
* Willing and able to support the Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) and International Services (IS) mission and have an awareness of and appreciation for military culture, military families, and veterans' issues
* Ability to communicate effectively in a public setting; enjoys public speaking
* Comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
* Computer skills and working knowledge of Power Point preferred
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to schedule changes
* Knowledge of Red Cross policy
* Knowledge of military and community resources
About American Red Cross Serving Kansas and Oklahoma
10151 East 11th Street, Tulsa, OK 74128, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Local non-Profit offering several lines of service to local communities to provide life saving blood and blood products, disaster preparedenss, response and recovery, and serve our military through services to armed forces.