Simple Task ::: Official List of NonProfits
FUNDACION GO GREEN TOY (FGGT)
This opportunity is to get the official list of nonprofit organizations from your country/region. Please proceed as follows:
1. Go to the entity in charge of the registration or regulation of nonprofits in your country.
2. Go to the section where the official list of Nonprofits are on their website (usually it is public, otherwise you can contact them via email or their form requestion the Official List of Registered Non-Profits)
3. Once you have the list, check that the following information is included:
(i) Full Registered Name of the NGO
(ii) Email of the NGO
(iii) Name of the Project (if applicable)
(iv) website of the NGO
(v) Their area of operations
(vi) Location of operations (country(ies), city(ies), region(s))
(vii) Type of Work (ie. Environmental Education, Justice, etc.)
4. Once you have this information, place it on an excel sheet/document. Should there be information missing, please fill it in.
5. Send the list to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*If it is possible for you to get the list of other regions/countries, feel free to do so. You can also share this task with other people you may know that want to help and provide them with the instructions in this Simple Task.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!!
About FUNDACION GO GREEN TOY (FGGT)
Bolivar Avenue No. 553, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, National District 10147, DO
@gogreentoyRD is dedicated to teaching kids how to reduce, reuse and recycle in a fun way using art and play therapy Our values include forming the youth to understand the importance of environmental protection with integrity, ethical aspirations and social responsibility. We are committed to ensure that waste management is done correctly by local institutions and work as a non-partisan collaborator of the NGO community offering our help and resources to all and work towards a more sustainable planet. We fight so that the right to a clean earth is acknowledged as *the* Human Right whereby all other human rights fall under. We works with the general public and partners towards the attainment of the sustainable human development goals adopted by the world community and the realization of progress in climate change matters.
We are a very unique and original NGO that has been working on climate change, recycling and environmental protection since the year 1998. We aim to become the first and leader of its kind and expand to other nations taking the project as a tool for a waste free and clean ecosystem so that our youth can be free of this burden we have all created.
We focus on children and use art and play therapy to reinforce their stand in social activism and our work has shown that they, in turn, teach other children and their families. We need help to make this a long term and consistent effort.
You don't have to worry about what you can do. We open our doors to virtual assistance and with you within your skills. We also provide those serious and hardworking helpers (that we call greensters) with recommendation letters (perfect for students looking for experience).
Our programs include:
1. Green workshops and talks -- open to the public virtually and in person.
2. Field work -- gathering information that helps improve our mission including interviews, surveys, etc.
3. Proposals -- We want for the change to be effective and efficient. Our field work and Events are combined with information gathering that enables us to form professional proposals to local and international organizations.