Needed: In-Office Volunteer to Support Preparations for 9Health Fairs
9Health Fairs are back for Fall 2020 and we need support to get all the flyers and signage ready!
What you'd be doing:
Safety considerations while volunteering:
- Helping cut flyers for 9Health Fair participants to receive as they exit a fair.
- Helping put together safety signage, so participants are aware of the safety measures in place at each fair site.
- Helping to assemble the information bags, full of flyers, for participants.
- We require masks to be worn, at all times.
- Our staff is still largely working from home, so we will have you properly, physically distanced in the office while you volunteer.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can accommodate volunteers during normal office hours, Monday-Friday.
- We are happy to work with your schedule on time of day and duration.
*If you are part of a high-risk population for severe COVID-19, please consider a different opportunity with us in the future.
About 9Health Fair
1139 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204, US
9Health Fair advances health awareness, providing people with the tools they need to take responsibility for their own health.
The 9Health Fair is Colorado's largest community event. The 9Health Fair provides low cost blood chemistry testing and free health screenings to over 85,000 participants annually. Medical and non-medical volunteers are needed to assist at various 9Health Fair sites in April, May, September, October and early November. In addition, several leadership opportunities exist for volunteers who would like to assist in managing or planning a health fair site. 9Health Fair also needs volunteers to work in its office throughout the year.