Volunteer Info Session - join us to explore deploying as a volunteer to a large-scale disaster
American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
With the destruction caused by Hurricane Laura, more anticipated hurricanes and storms, and the ongoing western wildfires, we have an urgent need for volunteers who are willing to train now and potentially deploy to a Red Cross Disaster Relief Operation.
- Can you commit to a 14-day deployment to support a large-scale disaster?
- Can you commit to completing 3-4 hours of virtual training?
- Will you be able to deploy within 24-48 hour of notice?
- Do you have a current driver’s license?
If yes, join us on one of the following dates:
- Friday, September 18 th from 12 - 1 pm
- Saturday, September 19 th from 10 - 11 am
Virtual Microsoft Teams Meeting (conference line option will be available)
RSVP to email@example.com and the meeting link will be sent to you.
About American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.