Blog Publishing Assistant
The Blog Publishing Assistant will work with the Marketing team to add images to blog drafts and prepare drafts for publication. The bi-monthly blog engages email subscribers and social media followers to learn about the mission and vision of Administer Justice, and a variety of justice issues written by the Administer Justice CEO and guest bloggers.
What You'll Do:
- Upload visually-pleasing featured and sub-header images that accurately convey the bloggers's main points.
- Use font and appropriate images consistent with AJ's branding and reputation.
- Confirm blog length.
- Determine headline for strongest emotional and copy appeal using CoSchedule free headline ananlyzer and Advance Marketing Institute headline analyzer.
- Add outbound and inbound links and appropriate tagging.
- Load drafts into WordPress and review Yoast score for both SEO optimization and Readability.
- Publish per blog schedule deadline.
About Administer Justice
1750 Grandstand Place, Suite 15, Elgin, IL 60123, US
Empowering vulnerable neighbors with the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.
Administer Justice is a non-profit organization who aims to balance the scales of justice for low-income and no-income individuals and families. Assisting people with their immediate legal problems is an important part of what we do, but it's not our only focus. As a Christ-centered organization, we bring compassion into every meeting and treat our clients with the dignity they deserve. Our team of caring volunteers come alongside neighbors to free them from legal burdens, so they can find freedom, through the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.