11 people are interested
Fundraise Assistance or Sponsorship
ORGANIZATION: International SEVA
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
- Work at your own/group's schedule.
- Help raise funds through GoFundMe, YouTube or another platform you are experienced with.
- School clubs or groups - Help raise funds for gift certificates/cards, non perishables, to continue our Mission. Plan and hosting a movie night, sell pizza coupons or items of your interest.
- Considering & coordinate an online auction - be a dedicated, lead volunteer for a successful event.
- Promote on social media, target the right audience.
- Help with marketing.
- Outreach experience, to obtain sponsors is a plus.
- Open for creativity and suggestions.
- Be flexible.
- Work at your own pace.
- Need dedication and minimum 3 Months commitment.
- If you are interested in any ONE activity above, please fill out the form at https://www.internationalseva.org/volunteer (currently undergoing website improvement so maybe temporarily down).
About International SEVA
44715 Prentice Drive, P. O. Box 244, Ashburn, VA 20146, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihoods. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the children with developmental disabilities and their care takers. With positivity and dedication we strive to promote dignity and inclusion; bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
40+ years of International Volunteer Service to educate, mentor and provide basic necessities.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writers, marketing, LinkedIn, and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, Corporations, Foundations to provide hygiene kits, meals, groceries and educational/craft supplies for special needs children.
- Provide much needed & deserved well-being, joy & comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious & social services.
- Provide poverty relief & share local community-based services with commitment & unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever & however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide educational & nutritional support to Organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 7,728 Pounds food donated
- 6,751 Number of Hot Lunches/Dinners Served & Healthy Snack Bags Distributed
- 1,097 Clients served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness & anxiety
- 4,863 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope & promote self-sufficiency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 15, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Help with one event or ongoing.
- Ability to take direction, be flexible, provide related references, past experiences & be specific of how you can help. If new graduate, what are your ideas and initiatives to promote events? Excel at what you do best, be creative, forward looking.