4 people are interested
Fundraiser / Sponsorship
ORGANIZATION: International SEVA
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
- Help raise funds to continue our Mission.
- Considering an online auction - be a dedicated lead volunteer for a successful event.
- Promote on social media, target the right audience.
- Help with marketing.
- Outreach experience, to obtain sponsors is a plus.
- Open for creativity and suggestions.
- Be flexible.
- Work at your own pace.
- Need dedication and minimum 1month commitment.
About International SEVA
44715 Prentice Drive, P. O. Box 244, Ashburn, VA 20146, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihood. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the elderly and children with developmental disabilities. With positivity and dedication we strive to bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
- 40+ years volunteering, serving & mentoring autistic/down syndrome children’ parents, the elders, and feeding the poor.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writer, marketing, social media and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, corporations, foundations to provide hygiene/emergency kits, hot meals, groceries for low income communities and educational tools/supplies for the special needs children.
- Provide much-needed and deserved well-being, joy and comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious and social services.
- Provide poverty relief and share local community-based services with commitment and unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever and however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide financial support to organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 5,045 Pounds food donated
- 2,694 Hot meals served + 625 healthy, protein snack bags distributed
- 231 Seniors and special needs served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness and anxiety
- 2,525 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope and promote self-sufficiency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 2, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Help with one event or ongoing.
- Ability to take direction, be flexible, provide related references, past experiences & be specific of how you can help. If new graduate, what are your ideas and initiatives to promote events? Excel at what you do best, be creative, forward looking.