Playground Beautification-Mulch Assistance
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
The City of Clearwater Parks and Recreation Team is looking for volunteers to assist with replenishing and spreading mulch at 6 of our local playgrounds. Volunteers can choose one or as many occurrences as they would like to participate.
We recommend wearing closed toed shoes and comfortable clothing, sun and bug protectant, and bringing plenty of water and snacks if needed. All equipment will be provided at the site.
Each occurrence will take place from 8am-10am on each date.
Woodgate Park Playground
2495 Countryside Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33763
Morningside Rec Center Playground
2400 Harn Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33764
Countryside Community Park Playground
2640 Sabal Springs Drive
Clearwater, FL 33761
Cherry Harris Park Playground
1141 Beckett Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
Long Center Playground
1501 N Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33765
Moccasin Lake Park Playground
2750 Park Trail Lane
Clearwater, FL 33759
If interested please contact the Volunteer Manager at Alyssa.Gaudreault@myclearwater.com.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.