Step's Foundation Inc. Needs Volunteers Like You!
Steps Foundation, Inc is providing life skills workshops to high school juniors and seniors. We're helping students prepare for life after high school so that they will be self sufficient. We've partnered up with other local community organizations to create youth leadership opportunities and student advocacy opportunities. We've started doing career training for families who have been displaced due to COVID-19 to help provide them resume writing and interviewing tips and offering one on one consulting so that they can get back in the workforce. We have several other programs that are in the works, but we are certainly in need of volunteers prior to moving forward. All of our programs right now are being held via zoom or Facebook live.
We are looking for multiple volunteers to assist us in a variety of ways by sharing their expertise and knowledge in these areas with us! All of our opportunities are virtual.
- We would love someone to join us to provide administrative support and human resource knowledge to help us create SOP manuals for various things.
- We are looking for someone that is able to assist with our social media campaigns by continuing to create content, engage with followers, and help increase our following.
- We are looking for someone to come assist with grant writing, even if you're willing to train board members how to write and search for grants.
- We are looking for someone with experience creating strategic plans, so that we can start working on future projects.
- We are looking for someone who has community outreach experience and help engage the community in some of the activities and events we have coming up.
- We are looking for someone with fundraising experience that can help move some of our plans forward.
- If you are someone with child advocacy experience we would love to have you as part of our team as well.
All these volunteers that we're looking for could also turn into board member positions as we are looking to expand our board in the near future.
Our volunteer orientation is done via zoom, background checks prior to any face to face event that we have with students will be a must, and if you are invited to sit on our board you will be required to have a background check done.
If you have a love for community service, a love for helping families and students excel, and a passion for simply making a difference in the life of another we encourage you to apply. Our pledge is simple "I pledge to make a difference!" Join us!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About STEPS FOUNDATION
PO Box 700625, SAINT CLOUD, FL 34770, US
Our mission at STEPS Foundation, Inc is to empower and improve the quality of life for each individual we meet. We do that through providing life skills workshops, retreats, community networking, and providing scholarships for high school seniors.
We provide family engagement, empowerment, youth development and youth leadership opportunities for students. Our foundation started in December 2019, and since then we have combined our efforts with multiple community partners whose mission aligns with ours to help create change within our community. We want to help families engage in healthy conversations, especially when it comes to tough topics, we want students to be prepared for life after high school so that they can be efficient, we want to engage students in leadership opportunities where they can teach their peers things that they learn and also learn how to advocate for causes that are near and dear to them. We provide career development skills and opportunities for parents, college students, and high school students.