Volunteer Marketing Manager (Remote)
African Development Choices
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a volunteer marketing manager to join ADC. Reporting to the head of s torytelling, you will be responsible for develop ing strategic marketing plans for ADC and oversee ing the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating promotional initiatives across a variety of channels.
The right candidate will be co mfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy . Y ou will help us ident ify target audience s and develop strategies to communicate with them , build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through marketing channels and d eploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution .
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Lead th e execution of marketing and advertising campaign s from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Identify the eff ectiveness and impact of marketing and advertising campaigns with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Plan and manage the design, content, and produc tion of all marketing materials
- Create, maintain, and conduct anal ytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Excellent e xperience with identifying ta rget audiences and creating metrics-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns and strategies
- E xcellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools is desirable
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within your profession
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We provide work reference for you
We look forward to receiving your application
ADC Recruitment Team
Important message: Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ADC. We request all the applicants to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the position you are interested in. If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks, the role may have been filled.
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
To prevent or relieve poverty in rural Africa by empowering communities and leaders to better manage public resources so that they can invest in expansion of access to essential public services and meet their local needs independently. We achieve this using our innovative Three-Step Approach.
African Development Choices is a UK-based social enterprise, founded in 2018 by Kenyan-born Moses Tai. Our vision is of a world in which everyone has access to the essential services necessary to fight poverty.
It is our mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources. This will enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation.