6 people are interested
PR and Marketing Volunteer
6 people are interested
Badger Hospice is looking for a Public Relations/Marketing Volunteer who will work from our physical office location in Brookfield, WI. The volunteer will run all social media accounts along with taking pictures at events. We are looking to have a volunteer who can increase our social media presence and grow our followers. The volunteer will also help with planning events and work alongside the Community Liaison and Volunteer Coordinator.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Take on assignments as needed.
About Badger Hospice
125 North Executive Drive, Ste. 100, Brookfield, WI 53005, US
Badger Hospice is committed to our Mission to maintain the dignity, goals and wishes of our Patients in the final phase of life, advanced illness. Our goal is to offer the optimal level of support and services needed to meet the physical, medical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of our Patients. We believe that life is precious from beginning to the natural end. Our commitment is to offer simple acts of care in an exceptional manner to our Patients and their Families.
The Vision of Badger Hospice is to provide End of Life Care which maintains the dignity of the Individual who is facing the final stage of life and advanced illness. We recognize that each individual has the right to determine their own goals of care during the final stages of their illness and we focus on support, comfort, education and quality of life.
Badger Hospice exists to promote End of Life Care that maintains that each Patient’s journey is unique to how they lived. Our commitment is simply to meet our Patients’ where they are at in their End of Life journey, wherever that may be. Our goal is to provide support and care that allows our Patients to live as comfortably as possible throughout their journey. Badger Hospice exists to serve our Patients’ and the individuals that are most important to them.
- Badger Hospice provides a holistic, patient centered approach
- Experienced and competent interdisciplinary care team
- Patient and family centered plan of care which respects the patient and family goals of care
- Care focuses on dignity and comfort which focuses on the well-being and fulfillment of one’s life journey.
125 N. Executive Drive, Suite 100BrookfieldBrookfield, WI 53005
September 2, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Market Research / Analysis
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week and as needed for events
- Must be willing to drive to events in order to take pictures