Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence, Inc
Covid-19 has shut-in domestic violence victims with their abusers causing national rise in abuse. Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence Relocation is looking for volunteer grant writers to identify, research, and pursue grant funding opportunities to support, enhance, and expand critical programs, services, and initiatives of our organization.
- Identifying new grant opportunities
- Obtain information required to present the program’s concept, purpose, goals, objectives, and budget
- Research grants
- Assisting in all aspects of the grant writing, preparation, and submission process
- Generating letters of inquiry, MOUs, budgets, proposals, and other supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Writing and submitting reports to foundations and other funders.
- Submit well researched, written, and documented grants and fundraising proposals to generate revenue for Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence Relocation programs and services.
- In-depth skills in accessing electronic data resources, gathering and analyzing data for planning reports, funding and grant development, and composing and integrating information
- Strong collaborative, diplomatic and problem solving skills, including the ability to incorporate critical reviews and edits
- Outstanding writing skills, including interpersonal skills with the ability to be articulate, persuasive and compassionate in presenting a case for funding
- Skills in developing proposal budget
- Ability to work effectively in groups and/or teams
- Skills in program feasibility planning
- Familiarity and facility with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Successful experience working in a highly deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work accurately and have superb time management.
- A passion for the agency mission
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals Job Type: Part-time
About Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence, Inc
13017 Wisteria Drive, 192, Germantown, MD 20874, US
To provide survivors of domestic violence a Renewal of Life. We provide services to survivors for professional and personal development that will empower and inspire them to transpose their life to a positive, healthier, and loving place; physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, and financially.
Tabula Rasa Domestic Violence, Inc. is a hand to hand 501c3 nonprofit organization and provider. We help Victims and Survivors of domestic violence escape, heal, rebuild, and thrive.