Social Media Manager
SHARE HOPE FOUNDATION INC
- WHAT NEEDS TO CONTINUE: Vetting and connecting with influencers and brands, ordering their leggings, ensuring receiving of leggings, creating custom discount codes for each influencer, monitoring their corresponding sales, getting them the proper information regarding share hope and any branding elements they may need, like, commenting, reposting, and documenting their posts.
- Instagram + Facebook: connecting with new followers with customized personal messages to each of them within 2-3 hours preferably. You can view these in the messages button in IG. When we receive a new follower I also try to go on their page, like their photos, and send them a Friends and Family 25% off code to increase buying to their DMs.
- Content creation for IG stories multiple times per day with proper tagging to corresponding accounts and hashtags
- Monitoring IG messages to field client questions and facilitate customer relations
- Creation of daily content and edit images for IG posts, and FB posts each day as well as like and share similar brands to increase algorithm. This can be done via Quick Replies in IG
About SHARE HOPE FOUNDATION INC
399 KNOLLWOOD RD STE 311, WHITE PLAINS, NY 10603, US
Share Hope is a 501©3 non-profit organization dedicated to building capacity into the lives of workers in the mass garment manufacturing sector of Haiti since 2011. We do this by facilitating access to social programs for the workers, programs that strengthen and build resilience in their lives. Nearly half of the 29 of the exporting factories in the country, employing approximately 55,000 workers, have in one form or another participated in a program run by Share Hope.
- Health related training to apparel workers together with BSR (Business for Social Responsibility) to implement the HERhealth curriculum in 6 factories in 2 areas of the country, training approximately 8,750 women workers in much needed health information.
- A Factory Clinic Improvement Program (FCIP) established in 2016 with support from Better Work. In which 13 of 29 factories totaling 29,000 workers maintain current enrollment.
- A unique collaboration alongside Innovating Health International (IHI) to bring cervical and breast cancer screening to over 5,000 women working in the Port-au-Prince Garment Factories. The prerequisite for participation in this work was that the factories be enrolled in the Share Hope FCIP.
- A program with deaf workers in Port-au-Prince which has led to 70 receiving hearing aids (in partnership with Starkey Foundation), and since 2016, also in partnership with Better Work over 50 have enrolled in communication classes that include literacy and sign language.
- Gap P.A.C.E, Share Hope is implementing a hybrid version of the globally recognized P.A.C.E. Program. This program develops life skills such as communication, time and stress management and financial literacy, as well as teaching on topics of health and gender equality.