- Scour lists of grants and identify those which align with our goals and objectives, while eliminating those that aren't a good match.
- Craft a grant proposal that uses clear, concise language to persuade the grantor that the organization applying for the grant is a worthy recipient of funds.
- Respond to funder's questions about the grant proposal and develop relationships with prospective donors.
- Must have an affinity for data, have effective research skills, be very detail oriented, have a strong grasp of the English language, with an ability to write persuasively, in addition to good people skills.
- Be able to provide sample grant writing samples.
Grant proposals may be very involved, including a cover letter, proposal and supporting documentation per the grant's requirements. The proposal itself must do a good job of providing information about our organization's past, present and future activities and how the grant money would be used.
About PalsNPets, Inc.
14020 NW Passage, Suite 206, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, US
501(C)(3) NONPROFIT OFFERING SERVICES & CREATING SHELTERS FOR HOMELESS PET OWNERS AND THEIR PETS IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR BOTH, TOGETHER!
Development director. Grant writers and researchers Board members program directors fundraisers and volunteers for events