ERASE Child Trafficking
ERASE Child Trafficking is a U.S. based organization with global impact. We are focused on eliminating child trafficking by implementing a holistic approach, from education and recovery to life reclamation.
The ideal volunteers are writers who are able to craft interesting and compelling written products on many issues.
The Human Trafficking Topics for which we will need volunteers include law enforcement, public health, including COVID-19, development finance; children’s health, child care; mental health; economic, social injustice; agriculture; and the rights of Indigenous Peoples. We welcome writers who are well-versed in one or more of any of these issues.
Basic requirements include the demonstrated ability to:
- Write op-eds, blogs, press releases, fact sheets, issue briefs, stories, talking points.
- Write thoughtful opinion pieces.
- Advise on op-ed ideas and concepts based on the current news environment.
- Help determine what is newsworthy and be able to translate into a compelling press release.
- Be flexible.
- Work collaboratively with a team and our partners.
This Volunteer Position Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- reliable
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
ERASE is comprised of a small but effective and mighty group of individuals passionate about creating change. We are team-oriented, cooperative, and collaborative
Please fill out ERASE's volunteer form?
About ERASE Child Trafficking
6025 Stage Road, Suite 42 163, Memphis, TN 38134, US
ERASE’s mission is to be a unifying voice creating a cultural shift in the perception of child trafficking, working towards its eradication by empowering action against this inhumanity through education, recovery, and life reclamation.
ERASE Child Trafficking is a US based organization with global impact. We are focused on eliminating child trafficking by implementing a holistic approach, from education and recovery to life reclamation.