Virtual Volunteer Fair (Missouri and Arkansas Residents)
AMERICAN RED CROSS - Missouri & Arkansas Region
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Virtual Volunteer Fair
Please Join Us from the Comfort and Safety of Your Home for a Virtual Volunteer Fair
A great opportunity to learn:
- ✓ How the American Red Cross helps your local community on a daily basis
- ✓ How you can be part of the largest humanitarian agency in the world
- ✓ Find out how you can help...even from the comfort and safety of your own home
- ✓ Volunteer opportunities for nearly everyone from 14 - 114 years old. Wear your comfy clothes, pour yourself something delicious and hear a little bit about what the American Red Cross does for your community and how you can help.
Upcoming Volunteer Fair Dates
- Tuesday, September 15th 4-4:30pm
- Tuesday, September 29th 12-12:30pm
- Tuesday, October 13th 4-4:30pm
- Tuesday, October 27th 12-12:30pm
- Tuesday, November 10th 4-4:30pm
- Tuesday, November 24th 12-12:30pm
Please RSVP by registering here: www.redcross.org/ARCVolunteerFair
You will then receive the necessary information you will need to join by phone and/or online.
About AMERICAN RED CROSS - Missouri & Arkansas Region
10195 Corporate Square Dr,, St Louis, MO 60132, US
Mission: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Vision: The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed forces and their families find support and comfort whenever needed, and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.