Vet Clinic Greeter
East Bay SPCA
Purpose: The East Bay SPCA’s full-service Veterinary Clinic offers excellent, affordable care and services to thousands of owned animals each year! Volunteers support staff in providing great customer service to clinic clients.
Key Responsibilities: Help guide clients how to check in properly to ensure they have a smooth and timely experience using our contactless drive-in system.
Training & Support:
- One-on-one staff training is provided.
- The Clinic Supervisor and Volunteer Services Manager are available for questions and assistance.
- This position reports to directly to the Clinic Supervisor
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Commit to a regular weekly shift.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Be courteous, friendly, and welcoming to all clients, staff, and volunteers.
- Be comfortable referring to staff for assistance when queries fall outside scope of knowledge.
- Represent the East Bay SPCA in a professional manner.
- Have an outgoing personality and comfortable speaking with the public.
About East Bay SPCA
8323 Baldwin Street, Oakland, CA 94621, US
The East Bay SPCA is committed to the welfare of cats and dogs in the communities we serve. We strive to eliminate animal cruelty, neglect and overpopulation by providing programs and education that support people and companion animals.
The East Bay SPCA has been an innovator in animal welfare for over 125 years providing shelter, health care, and adoption services for unwanted animals since 1874. We are committed to finding homes for adoptable cats and dogs, providing affordable veterinary and spay/neuter services, and educating the public on responsible pet ownership. We are the oldest animal welfare organization in the East Bay and operate two animal shelters and three clinics, serving Alameda and Contra Costa counties.