DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
CrowdDoing - Grant Management
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
The Grants Management Specialist (GeMS) is responsible for managing grants administration operations. It is the responsibility of the GeMS to manage grantee contract requirements and performance; draft grant and other contracts; maintain grant records; monitor and report on grant strategy budgets; and ensure compliance with organizational and IRS rules and regulations. The GeMS serves as an employee‐at‐will of The Trust.
- Supervise the small grants program and ensure that it is implemented as per program objectives and design.
- Supervise the entire grant-making process; including review of proposals, the selection process, review of grantee financial documents and program reports, and closeout of small grants.
- Develop and/or modify small grants manuals.
- Ensure that Counterpart and donor rules and regulations vis-à-vis grants management are properly followed.
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive familiarity with grants management software and several years of experience with the software and database in a responsible position
- Demonstrated technology experience, providing administrative support to complex systems as well as overall system implementation management
- Strong knowledge of and understanding of financial statements of nonprofit organizations, and has performed financial due diligence reviews of grantees
- Understanding of the private foundation legal environment and tax-exempt status, including knowledge of expenditure responsibility requirements, and fiscal sponsor vs. fiscal agent
- Demonstrated fiscal management skills, including budget management, developing and maintaining appropriate internal controls, and grant administration policies and procedures
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 23, 2023
- People 55+
- 5-8 hours a week