Community Needs Assessment Volunteer
COMMUNITY ACTION FOR IMPROVEMENT INC
Purpose & Impact of Position : Every three years, CAFI reaches out to assess the needs of the community, how our program addresses these needs, and what we can do in the future to further our mission. This position will assist in communicating with our clients and partners regarding this important feedback.
Key Responsibilities: The volunteer will work with staff to implement community needs assessment through:
- Corresponding via email and telephone with CAFI clients, partners, and other community members
- Recording survey answers into an online spreadsheet
- Assisting director with other community needs assessment plans
- Must be sensitive to barriers that families living in poverty experience
- Must be able to approach, display and communicate with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be comfortable using technology such as phone and computers
Site/Supervisor : Position will be at the LaGrange Service Center and supervised by Director of Program Design and Operations
Contact Info & Next Step: For more information, please go the CAFI website at www.cafi-ga.org and consider filling out an application
About COMMUNITY ACTION FOR IMPROVEMENT INC
1380 LAFAYETTE PKWY, LAGRANGE, GA 30241, US
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of individuals and families by providing services and resources that will facilitate the building of self-esteem and self-sufficiency through the active involvement of the total community
Community Action for Improvement is a Community Action Agency founded in 1966 that provides supportive services to low income families residing in Carroll, Coweta, Heard, Meriwether and Troup Counties. Through personalized case management, energy conservation education, employment readiness programs and youth empowerment services- CAFI provides services at over 5 service center locations throughout the state of Georgia.