Video Production Coordinator
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking a volunteer(s) to assist the Executive Director with formal and informal video needs, including educational videos, testimonials, special events, pastor messages, etc. Assistance includes overall strategy, technical advice, providing or helping us purchase equipment, staging, filming, editing, and production, as well as interface with our website, Youtube channel, etc.. The consultative side of this position could be performed virtually.
QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge and experience with planning, creating and producing videos, including simply using a good cell phone. Must be able to communicate well with a team and be dependable and reliable.
- Work with the Executive Director and/or other key volunteers for overall video strategy and to plan and execute various video deliverables.
- Research, advise for purchase, and/or provide the equipment necessary for filming and editing
- Research, advise and/or help us integrate video deliverables with our website, social media and Youtube channel, if possible
- Assisting with other photography needs would be a plus
- Could include actual filming of events
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support, training, resources and aftercare to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people and families, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate and you do not have to be a Christian.) 5) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare program; 50 topics in 30 sessions!
Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
- "Quick Church" blog
Navigation and Referral Services
Mentoring / Coaching
Healing & Restoration Prayer
Prayer & Grief Support
Flexible Volunteer Opportunities to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something: http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
Prevention Talks - for parents & students