DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Volunteer Director of Strategic Partnerships
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
A director of strategic partnerships is responsible for expanding community relations and informing existing or new partners of our strategic business goals. Your job duties are to work closely with other executives to define short- and long-term policies and strategies and then connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand on these charity visions.
Qualifications for the position include years of career experience, existing contact networks with suitable partners, and superlative interpersonal skills. In your new role, you will work on:
- Expanding the community of HHP partner organisations by engaging with external stakeholders and developing relationships and connections that help to advance HHP's priorities and aims.
- Aligning priorities of the organization with existing or new partners. Help with securing on-going 'buy-in' for these innovations.
- Helping to secure grant and other funding agreements including partnership agreements, service level agreements and memorandums of understanding.
- Liaising with other charitable strategic funders regarding the potential for (and offer of) large or small scale funding towards projects.
- Project-manage outreach activities and/or bid development groups including project and service managers, finance colleagues, and other internal and external partners leading to submission of high quality funding/partnership applications and proposals.
- Contribute to the wider development of HHP's work in Ireland and the US and provide insight/opinion/commentary on issues of Partnership/Community Engagement/Outreach linked to program success but also program development.
- Experience of partnerships/community engagement work in the charity field/health/or social care field.
- Experience of generating large or small grants from Lottery, statutory or European funders, or from other institutional funders
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills - ability to shape funders’ decisions/external partner decisions around aligning with HHP
- Experience of project management is desirable
- Knowledge of key marketing principles is desirable
- Experience of using business planning tools and techniques is desirable
- Experience of developing accurate and relevant short, medium and long term financial and resource proposals for new and existing projects/services supported by effective monitoring and evaluation criteria.
- Willingness to give 1-2 hours per week and attend a regular weekly planning call via Zoom.
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 5, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link