14 people are interested
14 people are interested
Please attach your resume to expedite the recruiting process.
This person will help follow up with tasks that the Volunteer coordinator is not able to do and serve as a liaison between the organization, partners and training workshops.
- Assistance with our day to day responsibilities, i.e. website updates, volunteer coordination, letter writing, social media blasts
- Provides information by answering questions and requests
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
P.O. Box 50385, Brooklyn, NY 11205, US
The Goal of this non- profit is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
Yadestiny Treasure Chest hopes to become an international source of
relief in providing recycled and repaired quality children clothing, free of
Yadestiny Treasure Chest, Inc. is a 501(c)3 operated not for profit whose mission is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
The organization was founded in 2010 by Karyne Tinord, a Haitian-American native of Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by the global relief efforts following the Haiti earthquake, Tinord established YTC to embark on the journey of providing clothing and key resources to families and children around the world.
JOIN OUR FUTURE
While our main goal is to clothe the children of the world one shirt at a time, YTC also provides lifestyle and arts programs. From the Fit for Fashion program which is geared towards health & wellness education, to the YTC Entertainment program which promotes arts and cultural awareness, YTC works to help build confidence and self -esteem in children everywhere.
As we work to expand our national and global presence, we are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals that share our passion. Remember, at YaDestiny Treasure Chest, you are more than a volunteer, you are a humanitarian. If you would like to start touching lives by helping build our chest of treasures, please sign up today.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 18, 2021
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- On going and flexible- must start immediately
- Competencies Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication Education High school diploma or equivalency certificate Ability to use a