13 people are interested
13 people are interested
As a Fashion Coordinator, you will help teach, design and upcycle clothing material for children in need. Provide tutorials on how to repair, style, stitch and design clothing. Also help with teaching the history of fashion virtually and how to care/clean clothing properly, help organize fashion shows and research trends. You will have the opportunity to help third world countries by helping to sustain the youth with fashion tips and sewing techniques. Your creativity is our gain!
- Repairs clothing donations received within a timely manner
- Designs and assists with fashion shows; also helps with styling, designing, and sewing
- Manage social media posting and casting to recruit models for fashion shows
- Coordinate between Fashion Designers and Models and responsible for the overall success of fashion show
- Analyzing and stay in the know of fashion trends and help instruct fashion workshops
- Independently resolve administrative problems in daily activities
- Brings a positive, can do attitude to the team and make everyone feel included.
- Detail oriented and has an eye for merchandising
- Collaboration Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently
P.O. Box 50385, Brooklyn, NY 11205, US
The Goal of this non- profit is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
Yadestiny Treasure Chest hopes to become an international source of
relief in providing recycled and repaired quality children clothing, free of
Yadestiny Treasure Chest, Inc. is a 501(c)3 operated not for profit whose mission is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
The organization was founded in 2010 by Karyne Tinord, a Haitian-American native of Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by the global relief efforts following the Haiti earthquake, Tinord established YTC to embark on the journey of providing clothing and key resources to families and children around the world.
JOIN OUR FUTURE
While our main goal is to clothe the children of the world one shirt at a time, YTC also provides lifestyle and arts programs. From the Fit for Fashion program which is geared towards health & wellness education, to the YTC Entertainment program which promotes arts and cultural awareness, YTC works to help build confidence and self -esteem in children everywhere.
As we work to expand our national and global presence, we are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals that share our passion. Remember, at YaDestiny Treasure Chest, you are more than a volunteer, you are a humanitarian. If you would like to start touching lives by helping build our chest of treasures, please sign up today.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 18, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Education and Experience: Bachelor degree in Fashion Design or other related field (Can still be Enrolled in school with related field) Experience with Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint Experience producing garments