The Lovepost is looking for a public relations professional to help grow our developing platform.
The Lovepost is a new age platform with a focus on content that tackles a diverse range of social issues as well as reflects on the world’s temperament.
We are seeking a dynamic PR specialist who will be responsible for creating and executing innovative PR concepts to drive brand awareness.
- Passionate about creating positive impact through storytelling.
- Able to develop and implement a PR strategy for The Lovepost.
- Execute community partnership programs.
- An independent thinker and willing to take on large projects with little guidance.
- A strong writer and willing to wear multiple hats from an editorial perspective in order to tell a story.
- Able to develop and bring to life special events.
- Adaptable in multi-tasking and switching from one project to another and in meeting deadlines and goals without compromising quality of work.
This is a volunteer role and requires a four-month commitment, after which we will look at paid/ equity-share opportunities.
Working hours are flexible, but we would expect on average an 8-12 hour commitment per week.
About The Lovepost
11 George Street, Newmarket, Auckland, Auckland 1023, NZ
The Lovepost is dedicated to tackling social and environmental issues through a solution-focused lens. Our content is produced by a diverse collective of change-makers from around the globe, who are fueled by a united goal: to create content that brings about positive change and makes planet Earth a better and more inclusive place for all its inhabitants.
The Lovepost is an alternative, socially responsible platform dedicated to tackling social and environmental issues through a solution-focused lens.