One Hope United Illinois Ambassado Board- Southern IL Committee
ONE HOPE UNITED
Ambassador Board Highlights
- Chartered by the OHU Governing Board
- Chair and Secretary
- Two-year terms, initially elected by the Governing Board and self-perpetuating thereafter
- Recruit and train volunteers for events
- Maximize grassroots fundraising at the regional level
- Community Building
- Submit Annual Plan to the Governing Board by November 1 of each year for the following calendar year of activities
- The expectation is that the board would host both an annual fundraiser as well as an annual service project that would engage and benefit the community.
- Past fundraisers have included a Duck Derby and dance competition.
- Service Projects might include a back to school item drive or a summer supplies drive
About ONE HOPE UNITED
333 S WABASH AVE, Ste. 2750, CHICAGO, IL 60604, US
One Hope United increases opportunities for children and families by providing quality solutions that enhance lives, communities and futures.
One Hope United is a private human service organization that has been investing in children and families for over 120 years, offering a diverse array of early childhood education, prevention, intervention and community-based programs. Our team of more than 700 talented professionals serves over 10,000 children and families each year in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida.