NERIAH COMMUNITY HEALTH FOUNDATION
Neriah Community Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving marginalized communities in Haiti to improve their quality of life. The organization empowers underserved people by serving their healthcare needs and educating them on preventive healthcare. In addition, the organization provides education to children and people with disabilities to enhance their opportunities and help them develop the necessary skills.
A volunteer in the marketing service area is responsible for collecting and analyzing data on demographics, preferences, needs, and habits of the target audience to identify potential markets and factors affecting volunteerism and donors. An individual in this role should have experience with conducting market research, measuring the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies, and developing and posting social media and online content. The role includes regular use of email, internet, and cloud-based storage. An ideal candidate has great time management skills, analysis skills, supervision skills, and knowledge of appropriate social media communication methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise marketing assistants and fundraising lead by delegating, holding meetings, and supporting staff via performance management.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorship in coordination with the fundraising lead.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programs and strategies.
- Create policies and procedures that align with the vision, mission, and objectives of the organization.
- Provide verbal and/or written reports and presentations to the organization concerning marketing activities.
- Forecast and track marketing trends.
- Facilitate meetings to collect and provide information concerning the promotion, distribution, and design of the organization’s services and needs.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure marketing needs are properly assessed and addressed through marketing activities.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying marketing needs.
- Maintain and develop a master schedule for social media and online content.
- At least two years of marketing experience.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Media and Communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of free to low-cost marketing software and marketing automation.
- Basic office suite software knowledge (Google Drive).
- Basic word processing software knowledge (Google Docs, Microsoft Word).
- Must have professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and self-motivation.
- Must have strong organization, delegation, and prioritization skills.
- Three or more years of marketing experience.
- Master’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Media and Communications, or related field.
About NERIAH COMMUNITY HEALTH FOUNDATION
11 BENMOR ST, MEDFORD, MA 02155, US
Our first goal is to provide medical care, preventative health education, safe water supply, sanitation, food, education, and basic agricultural projects and training. Our second goal is to provide volunteer opportunities for Christians, helping them to discover and use their God given gifts and talents while taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people. Vision Statement: To honor God, through this international Christian-based organization collaborating with individuals and organizations from around the world to build and develop Community Health Centers in underserved areas, wherever such care is needed for the poor. Our goal is to build infrastructure, provide long term health and educational services, and to bear witness to the gospel of Jesus.
Neriah Community Health Foundation is a 501 c3 Nonprofit organization that serves the needs of local Haitian villages with Christian centered medical care. Thousands of people live without any healthcare in the local villages. Anyone in these areas who is sick must walk many miles to get any health care. Therefore, the need for a Medical Center is critical for ensuring survival in these villages.