BAILES CONSULTING SERVICES INC
- Develop a fundraising strategy while setting goals and priorities.
- Researching and identifying several donors and key stakeholders.
- Plan projects to ensure organizational effectiveness and successful work results.
- Maintaining donor databases.
- Work with fundraising committee to oversee event planning and campaign.
- Recruit and manage a large number of volunteers.
- Plan and execute event logistics.
- Attend professional meetings, training workshops, and read publications on the field to enhance professional competence.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan for fundraising.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of fund raising staff.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Respond to requests for information about employers' activities or status.
- Manage fund raising budget.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement fund raising strategies and information programs.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with fund raising efforts.
About BAILES CONSULTING SERVICES INC
5312 17TH STREET CT E, BRADENTON, FL 34203, US
Our mission is to inspire those with life barriers to find passion and purpose.
We assist youth, adults, seniors, and veterans in obtaining successful job opportunities. This may require assisting with housing and other services as needed.