37 people are interested
Social Media/Marketing Manager (Volunteer)
37 people are interested
We are seeking a volunteer who is a rescue dog lover just like us, to help our nonprofit make the most of our social media handles! Specifically: Facebook & Instagram. If you have extensive experience in this field and enjoy building community support - this is for you!!
- Post content for our accounts.
- Engage weekly using the Paws of L.A. Rescue by responding to DMs/comments/likes/shares in a timely manner that remains consistent with the our personality and voice.
- If you have content creation abilities; Perhaps you’re good with Canva/Photoshop or you have a knack for creative copywriting.
- If you’re a Los Angeles local and familiar with the community (Not required!)
- Our Executive Director and Board Members to help get you started with analytic reports, brainstorming content strategy topics and our content calendar.
- Access to Canva and our Brand Guidelines outlining brand voice/personality/purpose/look and feel.
- A growing team of social media volunteer (you won't have to manage) who use their own social platforms to help lead discussions and engagement.
2-3 hours a week, although we do not have a time requirement, we'd like you to remain active in our social media outlets and be part of our monthly team collaboration (virtually).
To apply, please connect here with your LinkedIn URL or send an email with your contact info to info@pawsofLArescue.org
About Paws of L.A. Rescue
Greater Los Angeles Area, Los Angeles, CA 90028, US
The purpose of this charity is to rescue shelter, abandoned and neglected dogs and find appropriate permanent homes through adoption, education and awareness to the public about the understanding of humane animal care and the importance of spaying and neutering.
Our goal is to heal the broken hearts of neglected and abused dogs in Los Angeles and find them their perfect forever home.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 1, 2021
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- 2-3 hours a week, although we do not have a time requirement, we'd like you to remain active in our social media outlets and be part of our monthly team collaboration (virtually).
- To apply, please connect here with your LinkedIn URL or send an email to info@pawsofLArescue.org