Call Center/Resource Supers
POSITIVE TRANSITIONING INC
Welcome to PT's Call Center! Supers will overlook some awesome volunteers and help guide them along there shift by answering there questions, assigning tasks, sending emails, and making calls, all while seeing awesome progress!
- Sean will assign you volunteers to supervise. Please ask Sean some time before your shift who you will be supervising. This will give you enough time to plan and prepare for your shift.
- You will give the volunteers their task. If you are unsure of what their tasks are, please ask Sean if he has anything in mind. You'll relay the tasks to the volunteers and provide an explanation if needed.
- The volunteers will most likely have questions. Please try to answer them to the best of your ability. If you are not sure of the answer, please ask Sean.
- A document called Tasks will be shared with you. Sometimes the volunteer’s tasks will be written there. If you scroll to the bottom of the document, you'll see food research in blue followed by the 50 states. There's also one called Healthcare research in green underneath the food research one
- When you assign someone research, please put their name next to the state you assigned them
- You do not have to do a specific number of hours as a supervisor. You can do the hours you are available. Sometimes Sean will ask if a supervisor is available when we have a lot of volunteers and not many supervisors.
- Please fill out the Weekly Schedule every week.
- You will have to write notes on the volunteers you have supervised. The notes will include when they clocked out, what they were assigned, any problems the volunteer encountered while completing their tasks, when they clocked out, and any other relevant information
- Please include the date of when their shift took place and the shift time
- At the end of your note write your name, the date and the time you completed the note
- Notes will be written in the Notes on Team google document. This will also be shared with you
- You can use the Supervisor Notes Template if you need any help formatting your notes.
- Your main job will be supervising. However, Sean might have some extra tasks for you, so make sure you check in with him regarding your specific tasks.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or Sean, Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.To apply:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or Sean, Volunteer Manager
About POSITIVE TRANSITIONING INC
P.O. Box 597, Brice, OH 43109, US
It is our Mission to provide returning citizens with the necessary, immediate and long term resources needed to successfully reintegrate back into the community. We will achieve this by providing resources for employment, housing, education, and life coaching, regardless of crime, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender, or ability to pay.
Our organization assist in making our communities safe. We achieve this by providing assistance to returning citizens in the areas of employment, housing, education, and life coaching.
Link to apply via homebase: