44 people are interested
Meal Delivery for Homebound Seniors in Northern Chicago Suburbs
ORGANIZATION: Hanul Family Alliance
Please visit the new page to apply.
44 people are interested
Hanul Family Alliance is looking for three ongoing volunteers who can deliver meals to homebound seniors in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Must have access to a car and a valid driver's license
- Must present proof of vaccination and be fully masked when volunteering
- Pick up and deliver packed lunches from our Mt. Prospect office to seniors' homes
- Delivery areas include: Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Palatine, Glenview, Northbrook, Morton Grove, Elk Grove Village, Park Ridge
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- 11:20 AM - 12:40 PM
About Hanul Family Alliance
5008 N.KEDZIE AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60625, US
To provide comprehensive community-based services to meet the needs of Korean-American seniors and families to enhance their quality of life.
Hanul Family Alliance was founded in 1987 as a Korean American Senior Center to meet the needs of primarily limited-English-speaking Korean elderly. Today, the agency annually serves over 7,000 individuals and families of all ages and ethnicities by providing a broad range of community services to meet the diverse needs of our community members. Our main office in Chicago, located in Albany Park, still serves as the comfort zone for our Korean seniors that reside in many different senior buildings in the North Side of the city. Since the inception of our new mission and vision, it also serves as a resource center for a wide variety of ethnic populations in the neighborhood. Our suburban satellite office in Mt. Prospect was established in 1999 to meet the needs of changing immigrant populations with rapid suburbanization. Most recently, Hanul opened up its third satellite office in Buffalo Grove to meet the needs of a rapidly growing Korean population in Lake County. Our three different offices conveniently serve our Korean American community spread throughout the Metro Chicago area.
1166 S Elmhurst RdMount Prospect, IL 60056
May 15, 2022
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Must commit to coming in regularly at least once a week, and must communicate with the coordinator beforehand if there are any schedule changes
- Must present proof of vaccination and be fully masked when volunteering. Must inform the coordinator when there has been contact with a COVID-positive person.