*EXTREME TRANSPORTATION VOLUNTEER NEED*
American Red Cross - Central and Southern Illinois Region
- Transport blood from collection site to Red Cross laboratory
- Transport finished blood or blood products to hospital customers as routine or "stat" deliveries.
- Pick up empty boxes from hospitals as necessary.
- Deliver supplies to blood collection sites as needed
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary
- Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues.
Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross
https://youtu.be/X-hTsLecWDk (View Blood Driver Youtube video)
Contact: Sasha Welch-Moore @ Sasha.WelchMoore@redcross.org/ 309-322-0566
*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
About American Red Cross - Central and Southern Illinois Region
311 W John H Gwynn Jr Ave, Peoria, IL 61605, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.