Webinar Expert Needed
Please visit the new page to apply.
Webinar Expert needed!
We are conducting a Virtual Art Showcase for February 19th and we are in need of a new volunteer that is good at managing webinars to help us with hosting the Virtual Art Showcase event on Zoom!
- Any candidate would need to be available on this date.
- At least 2 rehearsals will be scheduled prior to the showcase. The candidate would need to be available on these dates as well. The dates/times for the rehearsals have not been confirmed yet, but we usually conduct them the two Thursdays prior to the event.
- Experience in Managing Online shows and events.
- Advanced skill in hosting live streaming events on Zoom.
- Ability to troubleshoot if something goes wrong with the live event.
Location: Virtual on Zoom
Salary: Unpaid Volunteer Position
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I’RAISE Boys & Girls International Corporation is a non-profit organization. We aim to improve socio-emotional well-being and educational outcomes of youths ages 4 - 21 years old, and to work for the benefit of under-resourced communities and schools. Our mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth. In order to achieve this mission we welcome passionate, enthusiastic and committed individuals to help us provide services such as tutoring, mentoring, coaching, teaching, college prep, and performing arts.
We allow opportunities for growth and development, obtaining work experience through volunteering and educational internships, and employment opportunities:
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program
- Internship - Generation-Z Program
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 21, 2022
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training